Massive Open Online Courses and Online Collaboration:
How can we improve the quality of online learning and training?
- The quality of Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) and online training is very often questioned for good reasons:
- MOOCs are lacking support, learner-orientation and focus on personal goals, leading to poor learning experiences.
- Explore recent research studies, their results and exchange your ideas how to improve MOOCs and online training!
- Join our multi-method workshop for
beginners, designers and practitioners
- Initial input (15 min.)
- Moderated interactive discussion (60 min.) with all participants (including coffee break)
- Wrap-up (15 min.)
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Christian M. Stracke (OUNL, The Netherlands)
Facilitated by the European consortium MOOQ: www.mooc-quality.eu