Internet Security in Schools:
How to focus digital skills, privacy, social media & internet threats?
- The Internet is changing not only our communication but also the whole society and our living together.
- Challenges are arising for school teachers and parents:
- How can our pupils and children learn the important digital skills for the 21st century and avoid cyber-bulling and threats in social media and the internet?
- Open workshop presenting our
strategy and tricks to surf safe
- Initial input (15 min.)
- Moderated interactive discussion (90 min.) with all participants (including coffee break)
- Wrap-up (15 min.)
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Christian M. Stracke (OUNL, The Netherlands)
- Alessandra Antonaci (OUNL, The Netherlands)
Facilitated by the European consortium I Secure: www.ISECURE-edu.eu