New Methodologies and Tools for Future School Education:
School Innovations for Inclusion and Learning-how-to-learn
- How can we introduce evidence-based inclusive education in schools for better learning experiences and quality?
- How can we learn-how-to-learn to address new daily digital risks and chances for all?
- Discover & discuss new tools for improving prosociality and key 21st century learning competences:
- Join our interactive workshop on new practices for teachers and parents!
- Initial input (15 min.)
- Moderated interactive discussion (60 min.) with all participants (including coffee break)
- Wrap-up (15 min.)
- Dr. Esther Tan (OUNL, The Netherlands)
- Alessandra Antonaci (OUNL, The Netherlands)
Facilitated by the European consortia EBE-EUSMOSI & LELLE: www.inclusive-education.net