Better Chances and Success for Female Entrepreneurship:
Digital skills and businesses for future female CEOs
- How can you become a successful female entrepreneur?
- What are the required digital skills and competences to set up your own business in the internet times?
- Discuss these questions with experts and meet young female entrepreneurs and students who want to establish their own business soon!
- Come to our hands-on workshop for your future business success
Interactive workshop agenda:
- Initial input (15 min.)
- Moderated interactive discussion (90 min.) with all participants (including coffee break)
- Wrap-up (15 min.)
Download the Poster of the Workshop “Better Chances and Success for Female Entrepreneurship” here.
- Prof. Dr. Cleo Sgouropoulou (TEIA, Greece)
- Dr. Marlies Bitter (OUNL, The Netherlands)
Facilitated by the European consortium DIGI-FEM: www.digifem.eu